We have drawn the following inferences from visualizing the dataset:
- The most luxury SL-class is the costliest car model in USA with an average price of $84900.
- It is clearly visible that a clean car has been driven the most than that of salvage insured (scrap) car.
- Ford is the most preferred brand with the highest sales.
- We observed that the highest correlation between two attributes and applied them in the analysis chart.(mileage Vs year)(price Vs year).
- As we can see there’s a negative correlation between mileage and year where we can infer that on an average the oldest cars has been driven the most. And with every year , prices of the cars on an average is raising.
- Which brand manufactures the costliest vehicles ?(Harley Davidson).
- Kentucky has the costliest vehicles on an average.
- Regarding the ability to predict a car’s title status, logistic regression was quite accurate at 97%.